Skip the Line Acropolis of Athens and New Acropolis Museum Tour
2 in stock
Journey back to Ancient Greece on this guided tour of the UNESCO-listed Acropolis of Athens, including a visit to the New Acropolis Museum. Visit the Theatre of Dionysus and Dionysus Sanctuary, stroll past the Propylaea gateway and the Temple of Athena Nike, then stand in awe before the grand ruins of the Parthenon, looking down over Athens below. After exploring the sprawling citadel, follow your guide on a tour of New Acropolis Museum and learn more about the excavations as you browse more than 4,000 artifacts unearthed from the Acropolis.
- Walking tour of the Acropolis of Athens and the New Acropolis Museum
- Explore the UNESCO-listed archaeological site, with an expert guide during a guided tour
- Visit famous monuments including the Parthenon and the Temple of Athena Nike
- Take in breathtaking views of Athens from the acropolis’ summit and learn about the excavation efforts
- Enjoy a guided tour of the New Acropolis Museum, which houses more than 4,000 artifacts