We want to let you know that we are on top of the news and waiting for more information on how this impacts those of you with travel booked in the coming months and those of you with Future Travel Credits from the past year.
At this time, at the request of the tour operators, they have asked us not to call. There is currently no new news about your existing travel credits.
We will be in touch about your status when we know more and be rest assured we are watching for any changes on how that may affect your future travel credits.
Here are the details we know right now (More details to be announced in the coming days):
- All service suspended to sun destinations from Canada until April 30 (includes Westjet, Air Canada, Sunwing andTransat) effective Sunday.
- Next week -All international flights will only land in Vancouver, Calgary, Montreal and Toronto.
- Mandatory PCR testing upon arrival (at the expense of the traveller).
- At their own expense, all incoming international travellers will need to pay for 3-day quarantine in a supervised hotel, until the test comes back. If the test is negative they are permitted to return to their home for the remaining 14 days. Cost of $2000 per traveller.
- If the test comes back positive – mandatory quarantine in a Government facility will be required (no mention of costs)
- Proof of Negative test will now be required at land borders
We will be in touch as we have more details to share.
In the meantime, we’ll continue to offer our International Dinner Staycations to keep helping our local restaurants and other local businesses.
We hope our Staycations keep you dreaming about future travel! We can’t wait until the day when we can fly again!
Take good care and stay safe,
The Ladies at Inspired Vacations