Pros of Renting a Car
- You can go where you want to go (well, if weather allows).
- You can choose the time schedule and change as much as you want.
- You can make extra stops here and there.
- It is usually cheaper.
- More chances to meet locals.
Cons of Renting a Car
- You might miss out on spots you didn’t know were worth stopping at.
- A guide will not be there to tell you knowledge about the locations you visit.
- You might spend longer finding location and or get lost.
- You might not realize the distances.
- Might not be able to reach difficult locations, like Highlands.
- Gas is extremely expensive in Iceland.
Whether you’re planning to rent a car or take a guided tour, reach out and we’ll help you get there!